Recognizing the protection of personal information is its social responsibility, Non-Profit Organization Children Design Education ("CDE" herein after), comply with related laws and regulations and promote the implementation of the following procedures.
- CDE makes effort to protect personal information, through constructing secure corporate information management system and through employee education, for the protection from illegal access, disclosure, loss or damage as well as maintaining accuracy of such information and updated.
- CDE obtains personal information under prior consent of the individual and use only where such consent permits.
- CDE does not provide personal information to third party except the followings. Even when providing personal data handled by CDE to the third party, CDE makes efforts to protect by obligating the third party holds and makes appropriate protection measures from such risks as leak, disclosure or further transmission from the third party.
* Where and when a prior consent of the individual is obtained.
* Where and when used for statistical data in the mode and the form that the individuality of such information unidentifiable.
* Where and when required by laws or regulations.
- When asked for confirmation or correction of CDE controlled personal data, CDE responds to such request to the reasonable extent upon individual identification.